Last updated February 01, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Jake’s Bakes. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your order, the choices you make and the products and features you use. We may collect names; email addresses; phone numbers; business email; business phone number; family member names and their related information; and other similar data. We collect financial information (credit card number, purchase history, invoices); and other similar data.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- Fulfil and manage your orders.We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To post testimonials.We post testimonials on our services that may contain personal information. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in them.
- Request Feedback.We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations:We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so.
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
Our website may contain advertisements from third parties and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties that may be linked to our website. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil your order unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). Once your personal data is no longer needed it will be deleted or securely stored.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate security measures to ensure, to the best of our ability, that all personal information gathered is secure. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that the internet is 100% secure. Although we will always do our best to protect your personal information, you provide it at your own risk and you should always ensure your connection is secure.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy effective as of 01/02/2020